This month, impossible to miss one of the greatest sporting events of the year: the French Open at Roland Garros! For fans and players alike, the Burgundy Paris will be broadcasting on a big screen live match coverage at the bar Le Baudelaire. To keep your strength up during the match Pierre Rigothier, the Michelin-starred chef, and Julien Chamblas, pastry chef, propose a selection of sweet and savory tapas to awaken your taste buds.
And because an afternoon of sport requires regular hydration, the bar team have created a new cocktail of dynamic and explosive flavors.
On the program:
- Crisp bocconcini mozzarella, pesto, tomato powder
- Tartar of sea bream with coriander and soya sauce
- Corn-fed chicken supreme salad, Caesar sauce, aged mimolette cheese
- Cucumber and smoked salmon sandwiches with borage and lemon
- Cold cuts by Pierre Oteiza
- Strawberry and lemon religieuse
Tapas: 32 €
Cocktail: 15 €
Press Contacts :
Jennifer CASIMIR - Communication & Marketing Manager
email@example.com // T. +33 (0)1 42 60 83 58
Cynthia SUNNEN - Communication Assistant
firstname.lastname@example.org // T. 33 (0)1 42 60 34 12