To celebrate the arrival of summer, Pierre Rigothier, the Michelin-starred chef of the Baudelaire and Julien Chamblas, Pastry Chef, have produced a gourmet picnic basket filled exclusively with organic products.
On the menu :
- Crab, avocado, heritage tomatoes and wild rocket salad
- Iced cucumber/coconut and fresh coriander soup
- Jellied-style beef, summer truffles, horseradish
- Smoked chicken sandwich, pita bread, hummus and piquillos
And sweets :
- Strawberry cake, vanilla whipped cream, lemon biscuit
- Cherry flan and creamy Greek yoghurt
- Peach tart with a lemon verbena cream
The basket also includes home-made iced tea, a bottle of water (still or sparkling), two organic bread rolls and, to top it all, a 1/2 bottle of Chateau Minuty rosé wine.
Say good-bye to gray days and the challenges of a successful country picnic, now it’s where you want it, when you want it!
And because at the Burgundy Paris things aren’t done by half, a 5 star service is at hand to deliver the picnic basket, and to clear everything away (basket, cutlery, blankets, cushions, etc…).
And to make this a perfect day, the hotel’s golden key concierge will be happy to recommend some original places for a walk or a bicycle ride !!
Pssst ! A little surprise from the brand Løv Organic is hidden in your basket.
Terms and Conditions:
- Price: 150€ for two
- Delivery in Paris only
- Orders must be placed at least 48 hours ahead
- 72 hours notice of cancellation required
Press Contact :
Jennifer CASIMIR - Communication & Marketing Manager
email@example.com // T. +33 (0)1 42 60 83 58
Cynthia SUNNEN - Communication Assistant
firstname.lastname@example.org // T. 33 (0)1 42 60 34 12